Job Title : Planning & Control Engineer
City : Cairo
Education : CVL – Civil Engineering
Number of vacancies : 1
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
Weekly Working Days: 5
Daily Working Hours: 8
Duration In Weeks:
Salary : Confidential
Job Description :
• Assists in establishing and maintaining scheduling standards and procedures for some projects up to 10
• Carries-out personally and assist Planning Manager in preforming the base line schedule and the assigned project resources in details for tender schedules and newly awarded projects including consistency of schedule, and matching company’s dictionaries.
• Carries-out personally and assist Planning Manager in the preparation of Planning packages and enhancing the schedule before submission.
• Carries-out personally and assist Planning Manager in preparation of periodic reports and presentations for projects.
• Carries-out personally and assist Planning Manager in the project progress monitoring to verify that the updated schedule complies with the approved base line schedule and highlight critical issues and provide analysis to management staff.
• Covers missions as assigned by Planning managers to cover site progress.
• Assists in close out report in coordination with the planning manager to be a reference for the company for the newly awarded projects.
• Assists in preparation of recovery plans to complete the project schedule to ensure that critical issues and assumptions are covered.
• Reviews baselines, updates, and all XER files are as per planning standards in as delegated by planning manage
Assists in preparation of extension of time claims, recovery and revised sch