Job Title : Procurement Engineer ( Civil )
City : Cairo
Education : CVL – Civil Engineering
Number of vacancies : 1
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering
Weekly Working Days: 5
Daily Working Hours: 8
Duration In Weeks:
Salary : Confidential
Job Description :
Knowledge of the equipment, materials, and supplies used in the industry and their suppliers.
• Analyze the suppliers’ market in order to select and maintain high-quality suppliers to deliver with market competitive price.
• Define and maintain categorized suppliers’ database using market and competitive data.
• Evaluate new and existing suppliers and subcontractors and negotiates purchase agreements with them,
• Maintain company reputation and credibility through fair dealings and prompt payment.
• Generate PO for services and materials.
• Conduct vendor evaluation and registration.
• Perform regular performance reviews and reports focusing on overall sourcing strategy.
• Procure equipment, materials, and systems complying with the project quality and specification requirements.
• Track & record purchase orders.
• Generate purchase orders for services and materials.