Job Title : Project Engineer
City : Cairo
Education : EMS – Engineering & Material Science (Mechatronics- Production- Materials)
Number of vacancies : 1
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in mechanical power / Mechatronics
Weekly Working Days: 5
Daily Working Hours: 8
Duration In Weeks:
Salary : Confidential
Job Description :
• Review project documents (contract, scope, schedule, budget, technical submittals, drawings, etc.)
• Follow up site activities (electromechanical installation, civil works progress).
• inspection of materials and equipment at the site or at the IETOS warehouse.
• Attend technical and progress meetings with clients and consultants.
• Coordinate transportation for all materials and equipment and insure proper storage at the site.
• Prepare site inspection requests and get approval from client representatives.
• Prepare invoices complete with all required documents under the supervision of PM.
• prepare project letters and claims (time & Cost).
• Prepare EMRs, fabrication requests, expenses & Cash requests.
• Prepare project reports (Internal & External) on a timely basis.
• Coordinate between different departments along the project to ensure smooth project flow.
• Handle comments & recommendations from project consultants for a running project.
• Handle various approvals with the government authorities.
• Prepare projects’ BOQs & cost sheets (for NOPWASD & CAPW Projects).
• Prepare lessons learned during the project and prepare a report at the end of the project.